Allegra Lockstadt


www.allegralockstadt.com

here is my tumblr
here is my twitter
here is my linkedin profile
here is my svpply

for inquiries and prices, here is my email
or you can just copy alockstadt@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Springboard for the Arts



I am please to announce that I was given the great opportunity to design, illustrate and screenprint a poster (as pictured above) for the Minnesota-based arts organization Springboard for the Arts! For 20 years now, Springboard has been a nationally recognized arts organization that focuses on aiding artists in their professional and economic development. To me, Springboard is a crucial connector between artists and their potential resources and audiences, and I am thrilled to have been able to make a poster that commemorates their 20th anniversary!

Please join me, MN arts supporters, creatives and the Springboard staff on Saturday, October 15th 2011, at 7 PM at Amsterdam Bar in downtown St. Paul to celebrate 20 years of amazing service to the Minnesota arts community at large. To claim your ticket for the 20th Year Kick-Off Party, please visit Springboard for the Arts' website

Thanks so much to Big Table Studio in downtown St. Paul for the amazing help on printing these posters! Peet Fetsch is my personal hero!


Looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment